See below for a comprehensive list of our frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions that are not addressed here, please call us at (386) 313-1982.
Breast augmentation consultations are free. All other cosmetic consultations are $50. If you book a surgery, the $50 consultation fee is deducted from its cost.
When scheduling a cosmetic surgery, $100 of the cost of the procedure is paid as a nonrefundable deposit.
Dr. Cashio’s practice accepts all major credit cards, certified checks and cash.
We accept Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Health First, Florida Hospital Care Advantage, Multiplan, and Florida Health Care. There are many other smaller insurance plans we accept, in addition to those listed above. If your insurance plan is not listed, please call our office at (386) 313-1982 for more information.
Dr. Cashio’s office accepts two different options for financing.
Patients enrolled in Dr. Cashio’s BOTOX® Cosmetic Program and regularly scheduled for treatment every 3-4 months will receive a special discount on the cost of this service.
Minor procedures can be performed in Dr. Cashio’s office. All other procedures are performed in the operating room at Florida Hospital Flagler in Palm Coast.
Although Dr. Cashio makes every effort to minimize and camouflage scars, no surgery can be performed without a resulting scar. However, we do offer scar treatments that include both topical and laser options.
All injectable treatments in our practice are administered by Dr. Cashio.
The Patient Portal is for insurance-based (not cosmetic) patients and is a resource for you to review your medical records at Dr. Cashio’s office. The following are step-by-step instructions.
- Cashio’s office will email you a unique, personalized link to set-up your Patient Portal account.
- Once you receive the email with your personal link, click on it and follow the prompts to set-up your account. If you receive an error message, please call the office at (386) 313-1982.
- After creating your account and logging-in, you will automatically be taken to your personal dashboard. Here, click on “Chart,” located at the top right corner of the screen, and select “Chat Summary.”
- In the “Start Date” field, enter your appointment date. In the “End Date” field, enter today’s date. Then click “View” to see your personal records.
- Review the information for any discrepancies. If you notice any errors, please call the office at (386) 313-1982 or simply message us directly from the Patient Portal by selecting “Ask a Question” on the Homepage.
- We recommend logging into your Patient Portal after every visit to Dr. Cashio’s office to ensure accuracy and quality of care.