Eyelid surgery, otherwise known as a blepharoplasty, can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both.
A blepharoplasty can rejuvenate the area surrounding the eyes, improving overall appearance and reducing functional problems with the eyelids. Dr. Cashio accomplishes this by addressing:
- Loose or sagging skin of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- With a confirming peripheral field exam from an ophthalmologist, some insurance plans may cover the cost of upper eyelid surgery.
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids or bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Excess skin of the lower eyelid